Sunday, November 02, 2008

chill weekend

so after last week's battle, this week is rest and relax weekend. my brain totally just shut down and have been sleeping in everyday. but guess what, its saturday afternoon and i'm in the school library! and this place is packed! nah, i'm here because the internet at home doesnt work and i'm upset, totally cut off my life with the outside world. :( no more online tv either. but the good thing is i had motivation to head to the library to get work done.

Halloween night: I didnt go to any halloween parties cos I was lazy to dress up. But i did meet friends for dinner and it was absolute fun! there were 14pax and I only knew 5 but everyone just chatted and got to know each other. the servers were all dressed up for halloween and so we werent that disconnected. and its funny how they always let me bring home the left overs just so that I wont starve the following week. privilege of being a poor-student! :)

No comments: