our italian dinner
it was a normal stay-in friday night dinner with the room mates. Then the room mates got really busy, bringing the trash down, "trash is really hard to sort" comments, Sara running in and out of the house, people banging on our door and, "SURPRISE!" a huge gathering of people outside our house, party poppers and 2 cakes! I was truly surprised even though nobody believes me. (Sometimes when you lie too much, nobody believes your truths)
***
It was really nice having friends over for a party. a party for me. I was sort of in a daze the whole night. My birthday? That quick? Its that time of the year again? Its the last thing on my mind at this point, really. Such a different perspective from college years where March was always a month of anticipations and celebrations. My second birthday abroad but I'm glad I never have to celebrate it alone. There's always people around me trying to guess my age and share the cake and celebrations together. I am blessed with friends wherever I am and I am grateful. However, a tinge of bittersweet trickles down my heart. Where will I be next year? Who will I be with? An uncertain path I embarked on 2 years ago, no regrets, only more and more stories to carry with me along the way.
leaving you with some pics. more to come on facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment