***
I live on the 34th floor, one floor below the penthouse and i get a wonderful view of Chicago city skyline and lake Michigan. Living here has made me so much happier just because I can get the sunlight. Every morning and night I can indulge in the million dollar view of the city. I have absolutely no complains about life here!Before you start bitching about me being a lucky rich kid I have to clarify myself, I am actually paying way less rent living here then all through last year! Thats simply because we have 4 people living in a 2 bed-room apartment. See, we're all poor students skimming to survive. How it works, I get a room, one room mate gets the masterbed room, one in the living room and one in the dinning room. Basically there is no common area for us to have our 'gatherings'. We end up sitting at the walkway to the door or we'll just have a meal together in the living/bed room. The downside is we can't invite friends over because there's virtually no space.
Unfortunately I couldnt find a nice decent pictures of us together so this will do for now! One interesting fact is, despite our congested living situation, we don't usually have 4 people living in the apartment. Its usually at least 6 because there's always friends visiting. We get probably one-two weeks in between friend's visit with only 4 people around but other than that its usually a busy market place, friends are always welcomed! We're literally a hotel! So here's a shoutout to all! VISIT ME! FREE ACOOMODATION PROVIDED!

No comments:
Post a Comment