Monday, April 20, 2009

Back!

So winter quarter came and left. spring break came and I indulged in the much needed sun for a whole week. got myself a tan, lost tons of weight and felt much happier. Fourth week into Spring quarter and I'm happy with school and life overall though every once in a while I do wish badly I was home. I miss my various groups of friends and my family. Although I'm settled here, the number of friends and close friends I have cannot be compared to those at home and I'm definitely sick of the cold weather. The cold is slowly seeping away but too slow for my liking. It's already mid April and weather reports predict snow on Wednesday. :S Warm weather please come and stay. Alright, leaving ya all with my mexico pictures. I'll be home in July, thats confirmed! Till then, take care ya all. Drop me an email when u can!

Mexico Pictures

No comments: