Friday, November 28, 2008

ThanksGiving!

It's Thanksgiving Day!
I was actually prepared to be alone and lonely today but God always provides! Suddenly I have parties after parties to attend and tonight I have two dinners to attend, 得跑场 and i'm probably going shopping tonight! It's black friday and things are crazily cheap. I'm however just going for the atmosphere! It is an especially rewarding break too since I worked really hard over the weekend and submitted a paper on wed! so relieved! after this I would probably go into hiding again to finish up two more papers and I'm done for the quarter. super excited! :D leaving you with some pictures!

thanksgiving with s'poreans!
it was a wonderful night of food and taboo. the whole meal was whipped up by two person, Shawn and Shile! they were awesome (the food and the company)! more pictures here!



this was my neighbour's birthday party last sat and everyone's from the taiwanese association of U chicago. you get a glimpse of his living room too. his house is way bigger than mine! think his living room's the size of my room. anyway we're pretty good friends now and i get to hang out at his place quite a bit so i get to enjoy his huge ass living room. next i got to convince him to get a tv, cable tv, ps station, wii etc then his home would be my entertainment room. haha!

these are the older people, mostly grad students and a final yr college student. everyone else not in the pic is undergrad kids. alright, more pictures to come after my parties tonight! :D

No comments: