Thursday, September 11, 2008

miserable

sigh, today is officially my most miserable day since arriving in the windy city. my brother has left leaving me all alone here in this big and scary world. :( my floodgates opened immediately when it was time for him to go in, didnt stop until i reached the city and continued when i reached home. my apartment suddenly seemed too big for one person too much space. feeling so lost and miserable now. i know i will get through all these emotions but at this point this dark cloud hovers. Put on my playlist and comforting worship songs played on, reminding me that i am not alone. "I called, You answer and You came to my resuce and I, wanna be where you are." " I'm so secure, You're here with me. You stay the same, Your love remain here in my heart. So close I believe, You're holding me now in your hands. I belong, You'll never let me go" " So what can I say, What can I do, but offer this heart O God, completely to You. So I'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe of the One who gave it all. So I'll stand, my soul Lord to You surrendered, all I am is Yours." " Then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee, How great thou art, How great thou art." That sums it all. I know I'll cope fine and I know everything is in God's hands and He is here with me. :) going for a run later, hopefully the endorphins will help. Thanks for all the love! wish I could bring all of u over to be with me!

No comments: