SO many good things happening. I am excited. 2008 is a good year for me. I'll blog about it in due time but not now. havent gotten the chance to inform some of my friends and the last thing i want is for them to find out from here.
SOcial Workers Day turned out to be a blast in the end. Started bad, really bad. There was a celebration at the atrium of TTSH and was so tired from 3 hours of non-stop talking. I shouldnt even mention tired actually considering how i keep skiving but oh well. At the least there were positive responses with all the efforts put in by the committee. Didnt plan to go for the social worker's dinner but went anyway due to some miscommunication. I was rather upset as that would mean $70 for an event I wasnt even interested. I told Jeanettee we were going to sulk the whole night and just focus on the food. It didnt help that we went so early expecting cocktail which ended up being pepsi, sprite and water. Mocktail you mean? We decieded to park ourselves at the table since there was nothing to do and I wasnt in the mood to network. Unfortunately, the sever was so rude! my goodness. totally killed my mood! gosh! definitely got me boiling. Thank goodness we were sitting at the wrong table. We literally ran to our new table and had a much nicer sever. That was the start of the good things to come. My bro called to inform me of the good news, totally put the whole table into confusion with all the screamings and 'yes!'. :D The night continued on, the program's not that great for mentioning, I met some schoolmates, dinner ended at 11:00! was dead beat and everyone went to office having a hungover from tiredness the next day but turns out to be a good night indeed.
peeps at our table
with hot mama
they got rid of pagers so this is a pic to reminise my pager. you served me well!





No comments:
Post a Comment