Wednesday, December 05, 2007

nostalgia

I love meet ups, especially with secondary and jc friends (my secondary & jc friends happen to be somewhat the same group of people). Met up with Desmond and Mabel for dinner to celebrate Desmond's birthday. As we were talking it suddenly dawned on us that we've all grown up! As Mabel mentioned, while we were in school we didnt care about what we'll do when we grow up or who we'll become, we just went to school, study, hang out with friends n check out the cute senior. I remember in secondary 4 VITAMIN C had a song 'graduation' and everytime i heard it it'll make me cry simply cos i couldnt imagine living life without my friends and what it would be like when we're 25. I keep thinking that life will never change, keep on thinking things will never change. But in reality once we leave we'll never come back, no more hanging out cos we're on a different track, we keep moving on and we're never slowing down. So moved on I did, I've completed JC, uni, found love, have my heart broken, even 1 1/2 yrs into my job. I've grown up definitely, but I wont say I'm old, there are still much more exciting things to come. what i'm thankful is old friends' i've kept and new friends i've made. Cheerios my dear friends who are reading this, i love all of you and i'm thankful i've managed to keep in contact with all of you, though i'll shamefully admit that it's not very regular but we'll always be friends forever!
The old friends
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some pictures from World Aids Day. We hit the streets to sell flowers to fund raise for our patients!
The New Friends
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: