Wednesday, October 19, 2005

God works in such wonderful ways.
was going through some insecurities recently and getting quite down and grumpy about it (not gonna reveal more, but if u wanna know can ask me i dont mind sharing ;) )
went for a run on monday n i was talking to God, asking him questions, whining, grumbling to Him and knowing that He's up there listening to me just made me felt better. the run was good too. ran to west coast park and back, even ran up the kr slope, didnt feel tired except for the stitch i felt for a while. felt so much better after that the run, but what really made my day was an email from an old friend..

I don't know whether I've mentioned this before...but it's like..I get those heart swelling moments sometimes cos I see how much ur growing as a person.And I could see you being someone that would and could make a wonderful difference in ppl's lives and that's reali smth that I'm proud of you of.Man! The sentence structure is so weird but who cares >_<>

i was so touched reading it. coincidence, maybe. but i still like to believe it's God who made it happen..haha..at the appropriate time when i most need an encouragement! I felt like it was Him assuring me of my worth, it doesn't matter that i dont measure up to the standards of this world, i know that as long as i matter to Him thats all that matter and of cos to my friends n loved ones.. hee...
He just made my week! Prasie the Lord!
and not forgetting the one who sent me, Thank you! i'll reply u soon.. hee..

No comments: