Thursday, April 07, 2005

my love-hate relationship

i have a love-hate relationship with hall life...
I LOVE hall life because of the people...
I LOVE talking to my neighbours,
I LOVE the fact that we can be so intrigged by something and all share it together
I LOVE them for loving me back
I LOVE the times spent together, talking, doing hall stuff, sharing, "fellowshipping..."
I LOVE everypart of my hall life that's with my neighbours.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HATE the fact that I have to choose between studying and talking to my neighbours
I HATE that I have so many projects,essays, hall activites that take time away from other things
I HATE, simply hate the fact that this is all ending. and though we'll still be staying together next yr, things willl never be the same again. Michelle, Zhihao r leaving. though only 2 of them, they are part of this life that im in now, and without even one of us, things'll be so different.
I wish i could stop time.
I want to THANK GOD for placing these wondering people in my life. IT's been 2 years... I had so much wonderful times with them. But they're all going down memory lane...
mich was asking me..."what do we do with all the wonderful memories?"
my reply would be
"in future: we can reminisce about it again.
now: enjoy every single moment of it. n i seriously mean enjoy..."
3 more weeks....
times that's shared between all of us,
exclusive to us only.
thank you my dear friends!!
every single one of u(not exclusive to b3), u all gave meaning to my life..
^_^

No comments: